Online Dating UkraineOnline Dating Ukraine
Eng | Рус | Fra | Esp | Deu
 
SEARCH BY AGE:  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  >35  >40  >45
                                                            Most Popular Girls          New Girls          Girls with Videos

Svetlana: Time to meet my love, I believe. Therefore, I...

MISSSUGARLIPS_
  • 30 лет женщина, Зодиак: Близнецы
  • Yuzhnoukrainsk, Украина
  • Украинский(Свободно), Английский(Средний уровень), Русский(Хорошо)
  • Graphic Designer
  • без детей
  • Был(а) в онлайне: 2022-11-25 22:57:15
  • E-Mail или ID: 1001820132
  • Друзья:
    ...
 Trust Level -  100%
Private details and contact information
Личная информация
Пол женщина
Дети без детей
Хочу завести еще детей Расскажу потом
Рост
Тип тела Привлекательное
Этническая принадлежность
Религия
Матримониальное положение не замужем/холост
Образование
Доход
Курильщик
Пьющий
Информация о человеке, которого вы ищете
Я ищу мужчина
Ищу в возрасте 38-75
Ищу, требования к росту
Ищу, требование к типу телосложения
Знакомство Брак, Отношения, Романтические отношения
Описание:
Time to meet my love, I believe. Therefore, I made the decision that it would be better to sign up for the website and search for a man who can make me happy and want to be happy with me.
I am a gentle, sweet woman, but I also have a volcano of desire inside of me. I have no problem expressing my feelings.
People who know me well remark that I am a nice, loyal friend and that I will make a very loyal, loving wife eventually.

No matter how cliché it seems, we all want to be happy. Despite the fact that we are aware that bliss is a finite state. But we all live for the sake of romantic, joyous, and happy times. I don't enjoy talking a lot and I'm not a philosopher. Simply said, it seems to me that living in a couple makes life simpler for a person.
I find it challenging to communicate about myself. But I'll give it my all. I can be a variety of things—happy and serious, outgoing and reserved, kind and powerful. I have a strong sense of love. My family and friends are the best. I value other people's opinions and respect them. I'm not making this up. I strongly value candor and truth.

My physical well-being and beauty are important to me. I enjoy playing sports. I also keep my mental wellness in check. I enjoy reading books. attempting to grasp a great deal of what we don't understand.
Global warming is something that really worries me. I'm attempting to research this matter.
This probably only represents 3% of who I am. I'll be happy to share with you the other 97% if I come across a man who is curious!
Описание идеального партнера:
A man who is secure in himself and what he wants will catch my attention.
Talking about appearances is difficult. I have no idea how my future husband will look. But I'm confident that I'll fall in love with my future husband as well.
That my future husband has a huge heart and believes in love is crucial to me!
Video:
ДатаTitleWidth x РостDurationView
2022-10-11Soft and feminine...)720 x 1280 0:14View
2022-10-13My daily routine)720 x 1280 0:14View
2022-10-13Do you like my style? 720 x 1280 0:02View

Main Menu

 
© Online-dating-ukraine.com, 2006 - 2012